Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Mornings

Saturday mornings are a beautiful blessing.  I love waking up before my husband, and snuggling up to him. Listening to his relaxed breathing.  I woke up this morning with a kitty on my feet, which was a nice treat, and just laid in bed for awhile playing a game on my phone and slowly waking up, thinking of the adventures that were to come for the day. Somehow I managed to convince my husband to make me breakfast (although I'm still not sure how that happened) and he proceeded to made me this glorious breakfast of  eggs with veggies, sweet potato hash browns and mashed avocado.  The cats were having their own lazy morning...

 
Saturday morning nap while their people eat

Henry wondered why we wanted to take pictures

Newton was...sleepy
 Newton's favorite place in the world is any open bag. It can be a grocery bag, a box on the floor, my luggage, duffle, purse etc.  He loves them all.  I was attempting to pack an overnight bag, and ended up, instead, packing a cat.  Luckily I didn't need this bag in the end, so he got to hang out there until I left the room (and he, of course) followed.
Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and promise to read all of them! If you have a problem posting just email me at eileenkward at gmail dot com