Sunday, March 17, 2013

Things that make you go ooh la la

I've always struggled to get my husband to remember what should and should not go into the dryer.  I realized after years of having clothing die quickly, that I was murdering it by putting it in the dryer too hot.  One day I finally figured it out and said to him, "listen, if it makes you go ooh la la, don't put it in the dryer!"


Fast forward a couple of weeks. I had completely forgotten this conversation, and normally don't expect him to do laundry. I went to babysit, came home last night and found my swimsuits and sports bra hanging up and thanked the hubby.  Actually...I walked up behind him and gave him a big hug and kiss and he wanted to know why.  When I told him how happy I was that he listened to me, he said..."well, I looked at them, and they made me go ooh la la, so I hung them up!"

Ahh...marriage.  Such a lovely place to be.

Off to Zumba. Have a lovely St. Patrick's day! I'm rocking a green shirt, and green sneakers. I'm not a fan of beer, or green beer, but I'm sure I'll find something fun to do today. I think it may involve roasted brussel sprouts and broccoli.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and promise to read all of them! If you have a problem posting just email me at eileenkward at gmail dot com