Sunday, May 22, 2011

The grouch is here to stay

Apparently my grouchiness is here to stay.  Harumph I say to you!  I don't really see ANY difference with these meds except for getting the hiccups every day (today only one sad hiccup), having jack energy during the day and feeling like I've been run over by a mack truck every morning.  Struggling to awaken in the morning is an understatement. Someone that doesn't drink heavily shouldn't feel like they have a hangover every....single...morning.  On top of that, I'm still not NICE.  I'm generally a nice person but lately I've been just...mean.  This medicine isn't working for me. I didn't want to take it, I'll admit that but I am not having luck with it working either which is reinforcing my previous thoughts that this medicine isn't for me.

Medicine aside...I've been attempting to be creative.  I made strawberry shortcakes for dinner--I will post the recipe tomorrow and have been working on tote bags made out of jeans. I need to hit up a thrift store and buy some skinnier people's jeans though because with my fat ass involved they look more like an envelope when I'm done.  I'll post pictures...eventually. I'm going to have to teach myself how to line my first pair tomorrow, after braving the sewing machine again long enough to sew in handles.  My real problem is that leaning over the sewing machine is hell on my back.  I have water aerobics tomorrow that my mom and I are going to.  I'm excited to get out with her, but not looking forward to waking up in the morning.

Okay...happier post forthcoming, eventually.  I have a doctors appointment this week and this time, my husband will be by my side. My forever and bestest supporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and promise to read all of them! If you have a problem posting just email me at eileenkward at gmail dot com