Monday, May 30, 2011

New phone

I finally joined the Droid army. I am enjoying my new phone but also being able to blog from my phone and not having to pay for the App like I would have had to on my old iPhone.
My moods are better. Never as bad as they were even completely unmedicated. I'm starting to wonder if I want to take medicine at all or just want to get into therapy. I am at least starting to understand my moods more and see where they are going before I breakdown. I can tell my husband my feelings in words instead of yelling or blaming him. Maturity who would have thought.
I had an awesome time in WV this past weekend and was able see many of my friends even if only for a short period of time.
Back to sewing with my mom. I promise pictures shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and promise to read all of them! If you have a problem posting just email me at eileenkward at gmail dot com